Faceted teapot set
2 weeks class, 4 weeks viewing
This e-course will help you:
- Understand various faceting tools and how they can be used.
- Measure and throw different types of lids.
- Make pulled handles.
- Throw and attach a teapot spout.
- Create a handmade cane handle for a teapot.
- Measure the diameter needed for a thrown wall for an oval tray.
- You must have consistent access to a computer, iPad or iMac or related technology.
- You must have basic computer knowledge. (Although we will assist you with the viewing of the videos, we cannot teach you how to use a computer).
- No refunding.
- Submitting an online registration indicates your agreement with this policy.