What do I need for this e-course?
- You must have access to potters clay, a workplace and kiln.
- You must have consistent access to a computer, iPad or iPhone or related technology.
- You must have basic computer knowledge. (Although we will assist you with the viewing of the videos, we cannot teach you how to use a computer).
- You should understand the following terminology:
- Pottery clay; leather hard; bone dry; green ware; bisque ware; wedging; coiling; glazing; firing clay; kiln; cone; pinching.
- No refunding after the e-course started.
- Submitting an online registration indicates your agreement with this policy.